- Poster presenters must Submit a poster abstract or summary by 5 October 2018
- Poster presenters must be registered for the Geoscience Forum
- Poster presenters not giving a Soap Box Talk are required to attend the poster session
- Posters must be set-up by 17:00 Tuesday 20 November 2018
- Posters must be taken down only after 13:00 Thursday 22 November 2018
- Posters that duplicate an oral presentation will only be allowed if there is space and must be approved by Kumari Karunaratne
Poster Display Boards
Posters will be mounted on display boards:
- 120 cm (47") high by 215 cm (85") wide
- Royal-blue or grey
- Felt-covered suitable for Velcro - not suitable for pins.
- Please bring velcro tape to mount your poster
Students who are presenting a poster have the option to give a scheduled 3-5 minute oral presentation. Soapbox talks will be given in Theatre 1 with the poster as a single presentation slide projected on the screen. If you would like to deliver one of these “Soapbox Talks”, please indicate this when you submit your abstract. Note that talk slots fill up fast and are allotted on a first come first served basis. Students must deliver a Soapbox Talk to be eligible for the NAPEG student award for best poster.
Contact Kumari Karunaratne with questions about your poster.