- Maximum poster size is 105 cm by 105 cm (much smaller than in previous years!)
- Poster presenters must submit a poster abstract or summary by 4 October 2019
- Poster presenters must be registered for the Geoscience Forum
- Poster presenters not giving a Soap Box Talk are required to attend the poster session
- Posters must be set-up by 10:00 am Tuesday, 19 November 2019
- Posters must be taken down only after 1:00 pm Thursday, 21 November 2019
- Posters that duplicate an oral presentation will only be allowed if there is space and must be approved by Kumari Karunaratne
There are many poster presentation resources online such as:
Poster Display Boards
Posters will be mounted on display boards:
- Royal-blue or grey
- Felt-covered suitable for Velcro - not suitable for pins.
- Please bring velcro tape to mount your poster
Students who are presenting a poster have the option to give a scheduled 3-5 minute oral presentation. Soapbox talks will be given in Theatre 2 with the poster as a single presentation slide projected on the screen. If you would like to deliver one of these “Soapbox Talks”, please indicate this when you submit your abstract. Note that talk slots fill up fast and are allotted on a first come first served basis. Students must deliver a Soapbox Talk to be eligible for the NAPEG student award for best poster. Soapbox talks are restricted to student poster presenters.
Contact Kumari Karunaratne with questions about your poster.