- Our collections include books, journals, topographic maps, government publications, theses, and air photos. Many but not all of the NWT Geological Survey library holdings are searchable through the library catalogue. Materials are available for use onsite and some are available for loan.
- Topographic maps can be viewed in the library; however, we do not sell them. Find out how to obtain topographic maps through the Canada Map Office.
Our collection of air photos from National Air Photograph Library (NAPL) can be viewed in-house. A database of NWT air photos can be queried and viewed locally.
- Nautical charts are available from the Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS).
- Our web applications provide ways to search, display and download NTGS publications, mineral showings, mineral exploration assessment reports, petroleum industry reports and other data.
- There are two workstations available to view materials and do research.
The library is open to the public 8:30 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (867) 767-9211.